Editor's information/Formatting Conventions
From Valve Cut Content
This is a sub-page of Editor's information.
The area before the first header.
- Bold the object in question.
- Keep the introductory sentence short, the meat is for the overview section.
- The Conscripts are a faction cut from Half-Life 2. A few models related to them are still present in the Leak.
- The XM29 OICW is the effective predecessor to the OSPIR. It is still in use in the leak, and thus fully present.
- The AR1, or as otherwise referred to, the AK-47, is an assault rifle that was cut from the final release of Half-Life 2.
- When to put stuff in code (<code>, </code>) tags:
- When referring to specific texture names
- When referring to directories
- When referring to entity names
- When creating a texture gallery, have the caption of each refer to the original VTF's, TGA's, etc.'s name in quotations. For example:
- The Leak is in reference to the The 2003 Leak, and should be capitalized.
- When referring to Half-Life, make sure to specify which to help avoid confusion.
- Also: It is Half-Life, not "Half Life".
- When using level 4 headers, either italicize or bold them to make sure that they are not overlooked as regular text.